Is Buying PARKLAND FUEL CORPORATION ORDINARY SHARE (OTCMKTS:PKIUF), Having Lower Short Interest a Winning Strategy?

August 10, 2018 - By Richard Slagle

The stock of PARKLAND FUEL CORPORATION ORDINARY SHARE (OTCMKTS:PKIUF) registered a decrease of 0.37% in short interest. PKIUF’s total short interest was 977,600 shares in August as published by FINRA. Its down 0.37% from 981,200 shares, reported previously. With 200 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 4888 days to cover their PKIUF’s short positions. The short interest to PARKLAND FUEL CORPORATION ORDINARY SHARE’s float is 0.75%.

The stock increased 1.58% or $0.4865 during the last trading session, reaching $31.2463. About shares traded. Parkland Fuel Corporation (OTCMKTS:PKIUF) has 0.00% since August 10, 2017 and is . It has underperformed by 12.57% the S&P500.

Parkland Fuel Corporation operates as an independent marketer and distributor of fuels and petroleum products in Canada and the United States. The company has market cap of $4.21 billion. The Company’s Retails Fuels segment supplies and supports a network of 1,075 retail gas stations under the Fas Gas Plus, Race Trac, Pioneer, On the Run/Marché Express, Snack Express, and Verve brands, as well as operates as a branded wholesaler for Esso and Chevron brands. It has a 66.06 P/E ratio. The companyÂ’s Commercial Fuels segment offers bulk fuel, propane, heating oil, lubricants, agricultural inputs, oilfield fluids, and other related services and products to commercial, industrial, and residential clients in various industries, such as gas and oil, residential propane and heating oil, construction, mining, forestry, fishing, and transportation.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.